Throughout the life cycle, there are a number of stressors that may affect well-being. Some common concerns that may have prompted you to contact us, such as:
- Moodiness or irritability
- Feeling depressed or sad
- Anger or impulsivity
- Loss of usual energy or zest
- Stress-related symptoms
- Anxiety, panic attacks or phobias
- Marital/family/relationship concerns
- Difficulty focusing/concentrating/attending
- Disordered eating
- Over drinking, over spending
- Concern about prescription or other drug use
- Bereavement or trauma
The first step in gaining control for successful living is to understand the problem accurately and then make a plan of action to resolve it.
When appropriate, we communicate with your family and/or medical doctors to assure continuity of care and provide psychiatric referrals for medication evaluation.
We strive to do more than simply treat symptoms. Our objective is to empower you in managing the conditions of your life that play a role in your mental and physical health.